SpringBoard4Cambodia is found in 2007 and officially registered in Cambodia in 2008. We operate as a Social Enterprise, with surplus from commercial activities being used for education related CSR (corporate social responsibilities) project in Cambodia such as building school in remote communities, funding English speaking and debating society, funding women entrepreneurship events, funding the British Alumni Association of Cambodia, funding exchange students programme with partner’s university/college..etc.
SpringBoard4Cambodia’s main commercial objectives are to promote international education in the UK, English language training through the British English Learning Centre, Campus UK, and Examination services for the Cambridge English Languages Assessment, University of Cambridge and IELTS test of the British Council. SpringBoard4Cambodia is a certified British Council trained agent, the Cambridge English Authorised Centre of the Cambridge English Language Assessment of the University of Cambridge in the UK, and the British Council IELTS test venue in Cambodia.
Our Vision: ” Spreading fame of education to the Society”
Our Mission: We have a mission to invest in the free best quality services using knowledges, professional skills, experiences, and facilities that: STUDENTS recommend to relatives and friends, PARENTS tell to many others, PARTNERS are pleased to work with, EMPLOYEES are proud of.
Our Spirit: The Best Friend for Free Education Connection: We deliver the promise through a passionate commitment to providing the highest possible service to students, parents, and partner organisations without condition.
Our Core Value: Our core value bases on quality of work we do with profession, friendliness, honesty, and respect.
We are made of a team of talented and experienced and they are here for a long term contribution to building their career and believe their success will come from knowledge, experience, innovation, genuine customer focus, sensitivity to needs and true customer satisfaction. Our student support teams are the British Council certified and trained agents.
- Colin Glass
- Cheang Sreyneang
- General Manager
- Yong Chankroesna
- Exam Supervisor
- Nov Sovannarith
- Admin & HR Officer
- Lim Darachan
- Senior Accountant
- Khieng Ravy
- Student Support Officer
- (Battambang Branch)
- Kret Sokpanharoat
- Web Designer
- Sok Puthealin
- Chhimphon Phanna
- Graphic Designer
- February 2016: The Eight SpringBoard UK Education Fair, and the fifth SpringBoard English Speaking Championship, presided by HMA Bill Longhurst and Katrine Scheming Lonhurst and H.E Hun Manet.
- February 2015: SpringBoard4Cambodia relocated to its own premium 7 floors building, inaugurated by HMA Bill Longhurst, the British Ambassador to the Kingdom of Cambodia and H.E Youk Ngoy, Secretary of State of the Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sport.
- April 2014: SpringBoard4Cambodia is British Council IELTS test venue in Cambodia.
- Jan 2014: The Sixth SpringBoard UK Education Fair, presided by HMA Bill Longhurst, British Ambassador to the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- June 2012: SpringBoard4Cambodia is approved as a Cambridge ESOL Examinations Authorised Centre, by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations in Cambodia.
- April 2012: The office relocated to Phnom Penh Centre Building as part of the expansion plan to fit more students demand
- Jan 2012: The Fourth SpringBoard-UK Education Fair, presided by HMA Mark Gooding, British Ambassador to Kingdom of Cambodia and H.E Pit Cham Nan, Acting Minister of Education, Youth and Sport of Cambodia
- Jan 2012: Running the first SpringBoard International Debating Championship.
- Sept 2010: The number of students study in the UK increasing from 01 to 23 students.
- Sept 2009: Recruited first student to study in the UK at University of Wolverhampton in Master degree.
- 05 Feb 2009: Running the first ever SpringBoard-UK Education Fair in Phnom Penh, Hosted by HMA Andrew Mace, British Ambassador to Kingdom of Cambodia and H.E Im Sethy, Minister of Education, Youth and Sport of Cambodia.
- Jan 2008: SpringBoard4Cambodia is an ICDL licenses of the ECDL Foundation
- 30th Jan, 2007: The Purple Building office located in premium location near Independence Monument, inside the National Institute of Education compound.
- 21 Jan 2007: The British Education Office (SpringBoard4Cambodia) originally registered in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The first professional institution in Cambodia to provide free support for formal study in the UK.